Guy promised to marry me, but after abortions delaying the marriage.

i need to understand what action can i take against a guy who is in relationship with me since last four years. had promised me for marriage. during this time has made me do two abortions and also i have lost one fallopian tube as i had to undergo a surgery because of complications. and apparently now his parents have agreed for a marriage but they seem to dodge the matter endlessly. like earlier they were saying by end of this marriage will happen and now they are saying that we will see in the next year. this guy had applied for the court marriage with me in the month of march as well. What action can i take against him?

Answers (1)

53 votes

You can file a complaint before the jurisdictional police station against a guy for cheating you or else you can file a complaint directly to the jurisdictional magistrate. If during the pendency of the case if they come forward to marry you then you can withdraw the said cases.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles