Guy promised to marry me, but after abortions delaying the marriage.

i need to understand what action can i take against a guy who is in relationship with me since last four years. had promised me for marriage. during this time has made me do two abortions and also i have lost one fallopian tube as i had to undergo a surgery because of complications. and apparently now his parents have agreed for a marriage but they seem to dodge the matter endlessly. like earlier they were saying by end of this marriage will happen and now they are saying that we will see in the next year. this guy had applied for the court marriage with me in the month of march as well. What action can i take against him?

You can file a complaint before the jurisdictional police station against a guy for cheating you or else you can file a complaint directly to the jurisdictional magistrate. If during the pendency of the case if they come forward to marry you then you can withdraw the said cases.