Girl threatening to file false case for not marrying her

My friend had relationship with a girl ..they were physical once with her consent...he wanted to marry her but both side parents did not he told her that he coudnt go against now she is threatining him that he used her by promising her to he is mentally very stressed..and she is saying that she would lodge a fir against him...plz givr ur expert can he come out of this situation

Answers (1)

63 votes

If consent is given by her under a misconception of fact it is vitiated .. your friend committed sexual intercourse with her by giving false assurance that he would marry to her later he refeuse to do so .. he is liable under IPC section 90 ..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles