Girl threatening to file false case for not marrying her

My friend had relationship with a girl ..they were physical once with her consent...he wanted to marry her but both side parents did not agree...so he told her that he coudnt go against parents...bt now she is threatining him that he used her by promising her to marry....now he is mentally very stressed..and she is saying that she would lodge a fir against him...plz givr ur expert advice...how can he come out of this situation

If consent is given by her under a misconception of fact it is vitiated .. your friend committed sexual intercourse with her by giving false assurance that he would marry to her later he refeuse to do so .. he is liable under IPC section 90 ..