×

quesgirl accusing boyfriend for circulating absurd pictures

My ex girl friend gave me her nude pics with her will & now she n her family says that i have circulated the pic all around via whatsapp n now she n her family is blackmailing me that we will spoil your life n all.

• ansFirst find out or confirm that whether these pictures are uploaded by her or her people to malign you, if so file a police complaint for harassment and blackmailing. You do not have to be scared of their threat.

Stop all communications and make sure that you do not misuse any of her photos details in internet or any other media. In case any photos of her uploaded by you please remove it.