Fraud case of kidnapping and rape.

i loved a girl and she also loves me. After hers marriage two days she comes to me and tells me that her husband beats her and forced to have physical relations with him....She tells me that i cannot live without you and please marry me....After seeing her condition i decided to marry her in aryasamaj mandir. We married and live with each other for 3 months. After 3 months she left me alone to home and go to her parents home.Her parents file a rape and kidnapping case against me... Her father tries to being us caunght in a fraud case of rape and kidnapping.

Answers (1)

498 votes
Why did she left you.kindly keep in mind your marriage with that lady is not recognized as she is already married. and she or her parents can definitely file a case of rape and kidnapping against you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles