FIR lodged under sec. 279 & 337

Fir lodged against me under 279 and 337, i have got accident with scooter and person get injured on head and he admitted on trauma centre, I was going road and overtake him, but sudden he take turn and my bike handle collided his handle , So fell down on road and get injured , because he did not bear helmet,I also fell down but not injured, I admit him to hospital but i have no proof because of fear i went their. I have DL and Insurance and all other paper. Please suggest that further and cancel the FIR againt me

You first take bail and then fight the case. The case would be dismissed if it goes on trial. Nothing to worry if your papers are in right order.