×

quesFIR filed for public drinking. Got a job offer. Should i disclose it?

A FIR was filed for drinking in public place. In the court i was fined Rs. 5000/- and no imprisonment. Now i got a government job offer, where i have been asked to disclose if any case was filed against me or not. I want to know should i disclose the same or not? How will it affect my job prospects?

Pls specify if it was an FIR or a kalandara ie police complaint was filed. We cannot recommebd anyone to hide any fact from public authorities, though it can b answered in a different way with all facts in hand.

• ansPls specify if it was an FIR or a kalandara ie police complaint was filed. We cannot recommebd anyone to hide any fact from public authorities, though it can b answered in a different way with all facts in hand.

Harpal Singh

Satya Niketan, Delhi