FIR filed against me. What should I do? Insepctor not appearing.

fir regd against me 420465467468469201
cjm nawanshar doaba give hid decsion on 13 march 2015 ,fir no 79 police sation rahon sbs nagar
state vs baldev raj
acuital in all section
but pnb lodge appeal against state and me
only photustate document presented in court,no original documented submitted in court,all publicwitness not come in court aginst me,one witness from public hostile and 2 senoir pnb official hostile ald io ecnomic wing insepector nat attend the court in this case.
pl advise me what is legal postio of appeal against me

You have been acquitted by lower court and as facts stated by you , your position will be determined by grounds under appeal which are to be supported by strong evidences and witness. As already all witness didn?t turn to court against you u might have good chance to get acquittal again . still it will depend on how your case proceeds further .