FIR filed against me. What should I do? Insepctor not appearing.

fir regd against me 420465467468469201
cjm nawanshar doaba give hid decsion on 13 march 2015 ,fir no 79 police sation rahon sbs nagar
state vs baldev raj
acuital in all section
but pnb lodge appeal against state and me
only photustate document presented in court,no original documented submitted in court,all publicwitness not come in court aginst me,one witness from public hostile and 2 senoir pnb official hostile ald io ecnomic wing insepector nat attend the court in this case.
pl advise me what is legal postio of appeal against me

Answers (1)

246 votes
You have been acquitted by lower court and as facts stated by you , your position will be determined by grounds under appeal which are to be supported by strong evidences and witness. As already all witness didn?t turn to court against you u might have good chance to get acquittal again . still it will depend on how your case proceeds further .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles