quesFalse murder case against uncle

My maternal uncle has been sent for a life imprisonment in for a false accusation of murder. My grandfather has been fighting the case but all appeals in the court are rejected. I would like to know what could be the further steps?

  • ansThe facts as stated by you are not clear as to how you could prove that the accusation on the accused were false. If the appeal has been dismissed by the High Court, a Special Leave Petition challenging the conviction can always be filed in the Supreme Court of India.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

A person stolen my chequees and with drawn an amount of rupees 2,24,000-00 by forging…

After engagement the girl's father started asking for money and pressuring our family for it.…

When 4 of the 5 accused people involved in dacoity case are dead (car accident)…
Some body bet me i injured now i filed a case attempt to murder but…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>