quesFalse FIR against dada ji regarding harassment. What to do now?

A false FIR has been registered against my dada ji who is 60 years old. The complaint is about harassment done to an eight year old girl. We have a good reputation in the colony. What should we do now?

  • ans

    The case needs to be argued on merits. Please consult a good advocate for the same as the charge is a serious one.

    Later you can also file a defamation case against the Complainant , once you are acquited.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

On 23rd march in our college holi was celebrated .during that 6 men throw the…

Hi, I need to understand the process of FIR quash basis the mutual settlement. How…
A B C D and E set out for committing dacoity in the house of…
my ques is what we can do to take a date for a case in…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly