False Case against me and my parent for abusing,beat, threaten to kill

My uncle (Father’s Cousin) put false case against me and my parent first he tried to launch FIR but when police did investigation they found it was false allegation so police did not register FIR. After that they directly approach to court and then court registered case Allegation which he mentioned is such that-In the marriage occasion of mine, my parent and me abused my uncle and aunty and then beat them after that we threaten to him if you go to police we will kill you Shocking thing is that they manage to arrange two fake eyewitnesses against us and a fake medical report from GovtHospit

Answers (2)

102 votes

You can file a petition under section 482 of CRPC for quashing the case registered against you. In that petition you may raise ground that Police also did not found any case against you
If the case has been registered by an order under section 156 (3) then you may challenge the order before High Court .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

195 votes

This happens when a person wishes to lodge a false complaint against anyone, that he easily gets fake eye-witnesses too. But the victim of such cases need not worry, an expert criminal lawyer can crack such fake eye-witnesses and the complainant himself. If he had already lodged private criminal convictions complaint before Magistrate, then you should just find out an expert criminal lawyer.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles