False allegations printed on newspaper with name & address details

Can someone print false allegations against me on newspaper with my name and address and professional details without any court hearing. If not, what should i do as i am getting defamed?

No they cannot print false information against you. You can send them a notice for defamation and asking them to withdraw the said false information and tender an unconditional apology. If they do not do the same, you can proceed against them in criminal law.
.

In this case You have two remedy i.e. Civil and Criminal. You can file complainant under section 500 Indian Panel Code for defamation against the news papers and can also file civil suit for the damages against the news papers.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli