False allegation of harassing in school premises.

I was working as teacher in a school. one fine day one teacher started misbehaving with me and she bit me several places and then she went to police station and lodged and FIR. She belongs to either SC/ST. I did not went to police as the matter was not so grave. But later on i came to know that she had lodged an FIR and i also lodged defensive FIR. Please guide me as i have received the summon from the court to appear in the court.

In the FIR, you are an accused. Therefore, power of attorney won't work in this situation; or alternatively based on the evidences you may go in for quashing under Sec. 482, Cr.PC; approaching the Patna high court.

In your case particularly, though your husband is a defense personnel, you are not, I assume. Therefore, you would have to refer the defense manual in case any legal facility like the one you mentioned has been providing under the defense act.