×

quesEx boyfriend and his friends harassing over socialmedia

I am a 24 yr old girl, my ex boyfriend along with his friends is harassing me over phone and social networking byy sending me abusive double meaning messages and also threatening me that will reach my home. they call and use all abusive language to talk.

Is there any measure that i can take to protect and stop them from doing this as its causing a great mental emotional disturbance for me? i have tried talking to them politely, by blocking them still they continue to do this.

• ansYou should file a complaint before cyber crime cell or police in your area and demand protection.