×

queseligibility to join indian army if criminal case pending against me?

I am very much interested to join Indian military forces, and I was trying to join the same by attending SSB interviews. In the meanwhile i struck with a criminal case at my native in which i am innocent , even police is not having any evidence against me. but they have charged a case against me ( may be because its some woman(complainant) involved case. now iam in bail .. its been around 1 year. till now they did nit given charge sheet to court. am i eligible to join armed forces as an officer.? am i eligible to attend interviews now? is it possible to join army after its proven that i am

No you are not eligible as per the government service rules, which states that a person having a criminal case cannot join the service until he is discharged or acquitted.