Discharging the duties of a revenue officer

I am from sindhudurg District of Maharashtra State. Sir The Tahasildar of Our Taluka has given an Illegal permission for Non Agricultural resident permission of a land , without consent of co-owner on 7/12 extract and without inquiry of Town planning authority, not also taking Power of attorney of concerned land owner,and without the NOC of the concerned Gram panchayat and District Health Officer. .and so sir i think so that he has failed to dis charge his duties and performed an fraud. I want to file an criminal action against the same.

File a declaratory suit paying for declaration that the said land is agricultural land and direction upon the tehshilder to correct the mistake made by him. Also file an application u/O 39 Rule 1 & 2 praying for an injunction restraining the other person in treating the land as non-agricultural land.