Discharging the duties of a revenue officer

I am from sindhudurg District of Maharashtra State. Sir The Tahasildar of Our Taluka has given an Illegal permission for Non Agricultural resident permission of a land , without consent of co-owner on 7/12 extract and without inquiry of Town planning authority, not also taking Power of attorney of concerned land owner,and without the NOC of the concerned Gram panchayat and District Health Officer. .and so sir i think so that he has failed to dis charge his duties and performed an fraud. I want to file an criminal action against the same.

Answers (1)

287 votes
File a declaratory suit paying for declaration that the said land is agricultural land and direction upon the tehshilder to correct the mistake made by him. Also file an application u/O 39 Rule 1 & 2 praying for an injunction restraining the other person in treating the land as non-agricultural land.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles