delay in framing of charges

I am an accused in a criminal case @ 420 IPC. Which is going on for a long period. FIR was lodged in 2012 and charge sheet was filed within 2-6 months. But no charge framing is till yet. Its being delayed all time, no evidences, no witnessed etc I want to ask it is in my favor or against ? I have heard that the case becomes hollow after a long period........

Have you been absent on the date of hearings. Absence on date delays framing of charge. If no then on the next date ask your lawyer to apply for framing of the charge. It can be done in few minutes and should be done on the date fixed.

Once it is done then trial by way of evidence of complainant will commence.