quesdelay in framing of charges

I am an accused in a criminal case @ 420 IPC. Which is going on for a long period. FIR was lodged in 2012 and charge sheet was filed within 2-6 months. But no charge framing is till yet. Its being delayed all time, no evidences, no witnessed etc I want to ask it is in my favor or against ? I have heard that the case becomes hollow after a long period........

  • ansHave you been absent on the date of hearings. Absence on date delays framing of charge. If no then on the next date ask your lawyer to apply for framing of the charge. It can be done in few minutes and should be done on the date fixed.

    Once it is done then trial by way of evidence of complainant will commence.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am NRI and live in Australia. My passport has been revoked few years ago…
One of My friend purchased 2 apple I6 phone from my credit cards now he…
Hi I am working with pvt.. Ltd. Company in Delhi. I was wrongly framed in…
I had filed a petition in court in order to get maintenance from my husband…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>