quesCriminal case trial.

My case which was a criminal complaint was on order/judgement judge framed charges against accused judge told us that they have committed forgery by making a false document so order passed by judge in my favor. what is the next procedure in my case which is criminal complaint.

  • ansThe judge has framed charges against the accused today so after this, the trial will begin in your case i.e. recording of evidence, etc.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Whether there is any defense and if the crime of chain snatching is get done…
According to section 11 of prevention of cruelty act 1960 , the maximum punishment for…
Respected Sir, My uncle froze my own money held in our Joint Account for 10…

Dear Sir , I was a in a relation with my boyfriend for 2 years…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

 Experience: 17 years

View all >>