Crime committed by tenant police is harassing landlord

Crime (women supply) comitted by tenant and owner of residential flat was unaware.. Police asking owner for Orginal Flat Purchase Agreement and House tax paper to submit.. Why and what reason they asking it for. And what is the way to be out of this issue cause owner was unaware of that criminals

Answers (1)

149 votes

The police might be asking the documents to verify that you are the original owner of the flat and the accused are the tenant in your flat. It is advised to follow the police investigation. You need to prove in the court when the trial starts that you were unaware of the facts of the crime committed by your tenants.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles