crimanl proceeding

Dear Experts, i have a query for cr.p.c provision. Is there any provision in law that a person can send complaint and statement by email and IO can register and file chargesheet on the basis of said documents u/s 506 ipc.

what is the validity of said documents in law and how to challenge this statement.please suggest any court judgement regarding the same.

Thanks and regards


Complainant can send the complaint vide online.

Thereafter police will investigate the matter and then register the FIR.

Once FIR is registered, police will file charge sheet. 

Further your query is silent on various facts. Please provide exact complete facts so that we can provide you exact legal solution

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Our neighbor has filed an for against my father u/s 323,341,114. In the written complaint he mentioned my name as I was present there though he did no…

Read More

Hi Sir/Madam, If some person is threatening a woman and also passing wrong comment then under which ipc section he will be put behind prison. If we ne…

Read More

Hi - I am an NRI. I went to India and lodged an FIR for forgery of loan documents and then came back to US. Do I need to keep following up with the po…

Read More

I am currently in USA. I have noticed that my signatures have been forged on documents in India. If I give police complaint a bit late because I am ab…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue