×

quescrimanl proceeding

Dear Experts, i have a query for cr.p.c provision. Is there any provision in law that a person can send complaint and statement by email and IO can register and file chargesheet on the basis of said documents u/s 506 ipc.

what is the validity of said documents in law and how to challenge this statement.please suggest any court judgement regarding the same.

Thanks and regards

Complainant can send the complaint vide online.

Thereafter police will investigate the matter and then register the FIR.

Once FIR is registered, police will file charge sheet. 

Further your query is silent on various facts. Please provide exact complete facts so that we can provide you exact legal solution