convicted in a false murder case

My father are four brother one of these brother try to demoralize my father and put a false murder case in my father name. how can we get rid from this case.

What proof has your father's brother adduced in support of his allegation that your father has committed a murder? Murder is the most heinous offence as it carries death penalty as maximum punishment. A case for murder is not registered against a person unless there is overwhelming evidence which prima facie connects him to the commission of offence.

If your father has been wrongly framed then he should prove his innocence in court