quesCompany filed false case. Can i file for harassment?

Company file criminal case against me is a fake case. I was arrested , custody for 2 days. Now I was on bell. Charge sheet filed in court,Case going on from last 2 years. Can I file mentally harassment case against company or which type of case I can file?

  • ansYou have to wait till outcome of the case.

    If you acquitted then you can file a criminal complaint under section 211/499 IPC and also sue for damages in civil law.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Mujhe police thane men ek aadmi ke khilaf complaint likhaye ko teen saal ho chuke…
My father 23 years back forged signature of my mother and mortgaged our house to…
My brother is in Army. Bhabhi committed suicide at her parents home and the girl…
Respected sir/madam here im in dilemma cause i was selected for the post bank po…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>