×

quesCompany falsely started in my name. Falsely made director. What to do?

In 2002 my brother formed a LTD company and without my knowledge he named me as one of the director. He used my documents, my ID and got it signed by my father. He did business for 6-7 years and then disolved the company using my documents again and forged my signatures.

I want to file a case against him regarding the same. I want to ask you what all rights I have in this matter and under which sections I can file case against him.

He was the beneficiary in the company and my father had no role except he made him sign under my name.

You can file a criminal complaint regarding breach of trust, forgery, impersonation and cheating. The facts which you have given us are a clear and shut case against your brother who misled your father in signing those papers. 

Your brother, also by way of cheating and forged papers incorporated you as one of the Directors which is not only a penal offence but a serious offence under companies act as well .

You can give a written complaint in the Police Station and register an FIR against your brother under sections 409, 420 and 468 of IPC.