College authorities putting false allegations to ruin my reputation

I am an employee of Delhi University. Someone lodged a complaint against me without talking to me – I don't know the person. On the basis of the complaint the college has set up an enquiry committee against me.

On the basis of that enquiry the case has been put up against the university commission. Now I have been going through a lot of harassment due to this.

What should I do? Can I file defamation also?

You can challenge the inquiry report and contest the case in the court against the you.

Once you are acquitted from the charges put up against you only then you can file a case of defamation.

We would advice you consult advocate for making alterations in your payer regarding the monetary compensation on certain grounds and for appropriate steps to be taken for fixing up your hampered reputation.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli