quescharge sheet not filed in court

with reference to the FIR No 74/2015 registered with Police station. Sir I request you to please instruct the concerned authorities to submit the report with in 25 days as it has been delayed for 2 year giving simple excuses for not filling the case sheet. The accused is a Pvt limited and bank who have been booked under IPC -34 CrPc-156(3) IPC-120B,IPC-406,IPC-420. I have been repeatedly attending the Police station but all my efforts have been in vain and no proper response to my representation. In the public interest I put forward to you the fact and hope you instruct the concerned authorities to file the charge sheet.

  • ansYou may file an application under section 156 (3), 210 CrPC before the Magistrate for fair, proper and speedy Investigation in the matter. And if then also nothing happens, you may approach the High Court under section 482 for Fair and speedy investigation to be conducted in the matter. Please refer to the Supreme Court Judgment of Sakiri Vasu vs State Of U.P. (Appeal (crl.) 1685 of 2007) Regards

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 420 - Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Scheduled Tribe certificate issued in 1981 was used by an employee [teacher] in 1999, 2007…
Meet with an accident inside a Mall while shopping for  Sim card & badly injured…
i am accused us 493, 417 420 506 323 appreance is going on. What will…
My brother was mentally tortured by his wife for two years and He couldn't bear…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly