×

quesCaught drunk and driving!

I was caught drink and driving. Though I had just one beer (500ML) about 2-3 hours before getting caught. They made me do the breath inhale testing and according to them it came to 200 which I feel was wrong because I just had one beer. They took my license and 5000rs. to which they have given me a receipt and asked me to come to Dadar Court on the 5th February. Kindly pls advise what will happen next?

• ansEngage a lawyer for your court appearance on 5th February so that he can make sure that this case is buried once and for all as the offence for which you have been caught is punishable with an imprisonment for up to 6 months. You will need to take bail on your court appearance.