case running Agra Court under Sec 363 366 and 7/8 Pocso investigation

Sir, in my case running Agra Court under Section 363 366 and 7/8 Pokso investigation officer now in its charge sheet, the court took the charge sheet can hold Stey he be okay? And the charge sheet to the High Court after Stey Stey that also may be dismissed by the opposition do?

Answers (2)

348 votes

After the court has issued process/summons, I can challenge the proceedings of the criminal case by file an application u/s 482 CrPC before Allahabad High Court..

Chances of Grant of stay depends of the facts of the case. I can guide you better after seeing the papers of the case.

Once stay is granted, court issues notice to the complaint so that he may file a reply. After the pleadings are complete, 482 application is finally heard, and depending on facts and law, final order is passed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

341 votes

i'm very sorry but i cannot understand your query properly. from whatever little i understood, i can tell you, if the chargesheet has been filed under the sections mentioned by you, then you can always challenge it in the High Court and get an order. If you already had a stay order and sections have been added then you can move a modification application to get that order modified.
i would urge you to redraft your question, then i will properly assist you.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles