×

quescase of illegal construction in which court

continue to my last Q Thx the person in posesion of godown not landlord n documents were not registered n landlord has no papers. documents destroyed 2001 flood n never filed report i had photocopy in godown its gone when forcefully took over. Y cant we file theft. case.? we had lots of stuff crockery n plastic 2Lac do u think still we have case illegal possesion, on 3documets hydro bill, current police report destroyed in flood n few letters sent to police mcd public grievance cell since aug 14 .. can we file illegal construction. case in court seperate case, which court thankx

Base on your understanding, we are given to understand that you have  occupied the premises and have no rent agreement. If you state you are tenant  there must be some rent agreement between you and the landlord.
    If you want to file complaint under what capacity you will file same. You would require to state in complaint, how you acquired possession of said property.
    Please clarify the facts so that we can provide legal solution 

You can make a written complaint about the illegal construction that took place to the authorities.
    If the authorities do not take action on the basis of the application than a writ can be filed in the High court.