case of illegal construction in which court

continue to my last Q Thx the person in posesion of godown not landlord n documents were not registered n landlord has no papers. documents destroyed 2001 flood n never filed report i had photocopy in godown its gone when forcefully took over. Y cant we file theft. case.? we had lots of stuff crockery n plastic 2Lac do u think still we have case illegal possesion, on 3documets hydro bill, current police report destroyed in flood n few letters sent to police mcd public grievance cell since aug 14 .. can we file illegal construction. case in court seperate case, which court thankx

Answers (1)

128 votes

Base on your understanding, we are given to understand that you have  occupied the premises and have no rent agreement. If you state you are tenant  there must be some rent agreement between you and the landlord.
If you want to file complaint under what capacity you will file same. You would require to state in complaint, how you acquired possession of said property.
Please clarify the facts so that we can provide legal solution 

You can make a written complaint about the illegal construction that took place to the authorities.
If the authorities do not take action on the basis of the application than a writ can be filed in the High court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles