quesCan ig et admission in govt. university after FIR?

Few years ago a FIR was lodged against me and the case is still pending in the court. I am a student. Is it possible that i can get admission in government universities?

  • ansUnder what section was the FIR filed?

    Are on out on bail?

    Please clarify the above points and thereafter, you can file for quashing of bail from the concerned High court.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

i want to check online that case of my stolen bike is closed or not…

I was in an affair with a boy for 8 months, he is in indian…
Can i avoid jail term by paying full penalty? Especially when it falls under a…
164 statement given by the girl in favour of the parents, in a case under…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

 Experience: 17 years

View all >>