×

quescan i Review the petition?

I.O. is misguiding on status report regarding FIR in section 420,120 etc and court dissmissed the plea on that report.What remedies are there to fix responsiblity of I.O. for a fair enquiry and review the petition.

• ansThe status report should have been challenged through a reply to the report, also if the application under Section 156 has been dismissed then file revision in the Sessions court and in the meantime file a Section 200 CrPC complaint in the Court of concerned CMM. With respect to the second query was the property self acquired or ancestral, if ancestral you can challenge the gift deed in court.