Can i apply for Govt Job if case U/S 294 & 506 is settled.

26-Nov-2023 (In Criminal Law)
my case under 294 506 ipc have been disposed by compromise in year2015. now i want to apply for psc. But my apprehension are 1)if i disclose my records which have been settled... then will i be suitable for posts like Dc Dsp 2)does it invove moral turpitude 3)one lawyer said not to dislose anything.... isse kuch nai hota
Answers (1)

Answer #1
942 votes
First of all, do you stand acquitted the FIR does not have any significance. Secondly, while most government organizations may not recruit a convict, there is no bar on recruiting a person who was once accused but now acquitted. To be sure however do let me know which government office you intend to apply at so that we can check if their recruitment rules provide for any such disqualification

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."