Can any body who is not the Disciplinary Authority issue Charge Sheet?

Can any body who is not the Disciplinary Authority issue Charge Sheet ?
Can he be issued order for Disciplinary proceedings.
Can he be also issued the order of capital punishment?
If not,then how the victimized person can get proper justice ?

Answers (1)

409 votes
NO Charge sheet cannot be filed by anybody who is not a disciplinary authority. The rest of the questions are quite vague as to who the person is and how is he victimized.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles