Can a PCR refuse to come to my help if i dial 100 for help?

What can I do if the Police refuses to come to the rescue when called on 100? I complained about a woman in my neighborhood by dialing 100 but the Police says that I have to go to the Police Station and file a complaint over there.

Can the PCR refuse to come like this? What should I do in such a case? 1091 also does not work and they find excuses. What do we do in case of an emergency?

You can register a complaint with the SHO of the concerned Police Station against the Police officials for Dereliction of duty. You shall have to adduce evidence as to when the said call was made and that they had refused to come. Apply in RTI regarding and ask for your complaint details.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari