Can a minor boy be held accountable for getting an adult girl pregnant

My situation was I met with a girl and I had chatted her for many times. After that we met and had physical relationship but that particular time I haven't brought my condom and she forgot to eat ipill. Due to this she tells me she is pregnant. I am only 17 and she is only 18 but she loves baby and doesn't agree with me to abort. Do I need to look after the baby if she gives birth? Can she file a rape case against me?

Hi both of your acts are punishable under the IPC. In case she files a case against you, then you shall be liable to take care of her and to be born child and all this care and expenses. As your minor, your parents shall be held responsible for the care and nourishment of the girl and the child (before birth and after)

Hi...yes she can file a rape against you. But before that if it is possible you make settlement with her. If you have a doubt that she will file a case then you go for anticipatary bail before concerned court.
Thank you