Can a false harassment case be filed based only on online chatting

Hi, this is about an online chatting. I suggested a girl not to waste time in online chatting and study instead.

She took it otherwise and started saying that I was harassing her, which was completely false. I repeatedly told her to utilize her time in studies, but she kept on using the word harassment.

Unfortunately, I could not save the chat log. Can she file a harassment case against me. I did not abuse her, I did not say anything vulgar. Still I am a little worried.

If you have not used any pornography or any other unwelcome verbal or non-verbal conduct of sexual nature or any sexual favors then she cannot file a harassment case against you.

But if you have used any of the above mentioned words or gestures then she can take action against you under the Indian Penal Code.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli