×

quesBrother's wife filed a criminal case against me. How do I save myself?

My brother's wife has filed case in Karnal Court against us under IPC 323, 354, 506, 202, 294. What should I do now to safeguard myself against all these charges?

We suggest that the first thing you should do is file an application under Section 438 of the Cr.P.C. for Anticipatory Bail. So you need to establish that the allegations are false and the bail should be granted.

Secondly if there are no specific allegations against you in the Complaint then you can file a quashing petition seeking quashing of the complaint.

Kindly share the copy of the complaint with us for us to provide you a detailed advise on the same.