quesBrother's wife filed a criminal case against me. How do I save myself?

My brother's wife has filed case in Karnal Court against us under IPC 323, 354, 506, 202, 294. What should I do now to safeguard myself against all these charges?


  • ans


    We suggest that the first thing you should do is file an application under Section 438 of the Cr.P.C. for Anticipatory Bail. So you need to establish that the allegations are false and the bail should be granted.


    Secondly if there are no specific allegations against you in the Complaint then you can file a quashing petition seeking quashing of the complaint.


    Kindly share the copy of the complaint with us for us to provide you a detailed advise on the same.


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

One of my fathers friend has taken our property papers Xerox for assisting my father…
How to get bail in case of section 376
My moms death body was recovered in kesarganj. so what the process of obtaining death…
Sir i signed as a witness in property gift deed between mother and daughter.where mother…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly