×

quesBrother harassed in rehab centre

My brother was beaten up in a de-addiction centre in Shimla. He was tortured mentally and physically, for a month when we got him back he was so disturbed that we had to admit it in a hospital under psychiatric guidance, after that when he got stable he told us about how he was treated there. He was beaten up several times, sometimes with footwear and was asked to mop the floor after removing his clothes in chilly winters night and the list goes on. It has been 4 months since we brought him back from that centre. Can we file a case against them?

• ansYou can definitely file a complaint under 200 CRPC in the court of Metropolitan Magistrate for taking proper action againts those officials.