×

quesArguments on charge done. No charges framed till date.

I want to know the reason that in my case arguments has completed and judge has told that charges will be framed on the defendants but in the recent couple of court hearings has gone judge has not framed charges on them. what can be the reason??? it is possible that defendants are making the delay?

• ansIf the argument on charge has been completed the court will proceed to frame charge/discharge as the case may be, however please note that there can be many reasons for the court for not being able to frame charge, you have to observe the proceedings to be able to understand as to why the charge/discharge did not happen.

In the adjournment order passed by the judge the court must have mentioned specifically the reason/reasons for not framing the charge.