Am i eligible for government after my case was settled in lok adalat

In Criminal Law
A criminal case was registered against me in 2015.The case was compromised in lok adalat. Now , 1. Am I eligible for govt jobs ? 2.if eligible is it necessary to mention those details in application

you are 100 % eligible for government job without any doubt in your mind you should concentrate on your subject and reach your goal. if you applied for any job you need not to mention regarding the compromise case details.
all the best

Dear,

As you said that the criminal case was compromised in Lok Adalat, I presume the case is closed now. You are eligible for govt jobs, however, it depends upon the concerned department which is going to recruit as some govt departments may not chose candidates with criminal background. You may need to refer to the guidelines and terms and conditions of the recruitment of that particular department. If you are been cleared by the department for selection, be honest and file an affidavit/declaration along with the application form mentioning the case details and the way the case was compromised and declare that there is no criminal case pending against you to avoid complications in future.