After compromise i changed my statement in court. Any case against me

I had filed a complaint under sections - IPC 354, 386, 506 against a person who also has previous criminal record. He was in jail for 6 months and his bail denied by HC - twice, due to his criminal record (IPC 302, 307). I had given statements u/s 161 Crpc incriminating him. However due to continued herassment/threats/social pressure, a out-of court compromize was reached. So during trial (first statement in front of judge/crpc 164), I changed the language of statements which gave him benefit of doubt thus preventing his conviction. Now can trial court initiate criminal proceedings against me?

No, Trial court cannot take action against you.

However if you have settled the matter, then you should have not given statement under Section 164 CRPC.

We suggest that you should ask the other party to move an quashing petition and thereby quash the petition.