×

quesA person gave a gift and publicly humiliated to get it back.

one of my class used to love me in 2nd yr...BT der was nothing from my side...on my bdy he gifted me guitar....n I accepted....dn in 4th year he is asking me to return his guitar back....he came into my class...shouted on me...den he abused me....when I tried to raise the hand on him...he grapped my hand so tightly that I HV muscle injury.....even my institute is not taking any serious action! plz guide me what can I do?? if I go to mahila aayog dn what action they will take? plz ans me....

If you don't want any hassle then we suggest you to return the guitar.

However, incase they you intend to take action, then you can file a police complaint for harassment.