What are the laws regarding video recordings in India

In Trademark & Copyright Law

I want to build a website where I can display people's youtube videos as well as people can send me videos to be displays on the website. What are video recording laws in India? Can we record videos of any person/object and spread it to the masses? If I display videos recorded by others on my website, is there a chance of legal dispute against me?

You will need to have release form signed by the person who is in the video. Otherwise you may have incidents of person filing complaints against you for broadcasting their videos without their consent. There are criminal implications which may also follow, such as defamation. Feel free to get in touch if we could be of any further assistance to you. 

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers