Tshirt selling business should be Service Based or Manufacturing based

As a sole proprietor, I am planning to sell Tshirts that are designed by me but manufactured and printed by a third party. Does this have to be a service based firm or manufacturing based industry? Because In the near future I will go into printing the Tshirts by myself and also may be even manufacturing the Tshirts by leasing a factory. So which is the option to be chosen while applying for CST/VAT, Current account opening and Trademark registration? Note: The expected revenue generated will be less than 5 lacs per annum for now.

You should open the current account in your firms and you should also register a Trade Mark of your brand. 

For instance you want to print a t shirt with "T" brand get the same registered with "T" brand.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai