Tshirt selling business should be Service Based or Manufacturing based

As a sole proprietor, I am planning to sell Tshirts that are designed by me but manufactured and printed by a third party. Does this have to be a service based firm or manufacturing based industry? Because In the near future I will go into printing the Tshirts by myself and also may be even manufacturing the Tshirts by leasing a factory. So which is the option to be chosen while applying for CST/VAT, Current account opening and Trademark registration? Note: The expected revenue generated will be less than 5 lacs per annum for now.

Answers (1)

411 votes

You should open the current account in your firms and you should also register a Trade Mark of your brand. 

For instance you want to print a t shirt with "T" brand get the same registered with "T" brand.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Trademark & Copyright Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles