Someone trade marked my company name to their product

Sone has recently applied trade mark with the name which i am using as private limited. For Example My company name is jiikl private limited some one else has did trade mark Neom jiikl But I have nearly 19 trade marks in different classes under the name example jiikl Some recently made under different class which I did not apply with my name neom jiikl Tell what to do and the chances to get if I object them

You can send a notice for infringement of your Trademark or passing off, depending on the registration status. But you would stand a strong chance if you have been using your mark for a very long period of time. Secondly, you would have a stronger ground if the infringing mark is used over goods or services related to yours.

1. under what class or classes has the trademark been applied?

2. is it phonetically and visually similar to yours?

3. from when they have being using the mark 'jiikl'? and when is your date of use?

4. has your mark been registered?

5. if not, what is the status of yours and his mark (right now)?

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers