Sell digital delivery product eBay wrong rights owner reperted listing

i sells digital delievry products on ebay and wrong rights owner reported my listing!! what should i do??

Sir/Madam,
You are suggested to find out the credentials of the wrong right owner and send him/her a legal notice asking for not repeating the same and also the compensation for the damages. If not complied with by him, file the case/FIR against him/her.

What I can gather from your question is that your profile has been reported on account of you having infringed someone’s trademark. If that is correct, then based on whether there is similarity in the mark and who has been the prior user of the mark, a case could be filed. However, a little more clarity on the issue would be much appreciated. Thanks

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers