quesRegarding Online business

Hi, I am starting an online business for printing where I will sell printed mugs, tee shirts, pillows, cushions, leggings, bags, photo frames, kitchen wear, home decor, phone covers, notebooks, photo magnets, clocks, bags, caps, business cards, etc. etc etc. That one stop solution for all printing needs.. Kindly suggest me the classes under I will have to register this.

  • ans

    You need to register under class 16 for these services.


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Trademark & Copyright Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Trademark & Copyright lawyers in India

Similar questions

Is it legal to use information from sites like amazon.in, flipkart.com etc for the product…
Sir, I am thinking to start my own branded SMART LED TV products. Currently I…
I started an independent playschool without any franchise or brand name..i want to ask..do i…
I have prepared the NDA for Patent on 100 Rs stamp paper which is signed…

Trademark & Copyright Lawyers in India

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran

 Experience: 18 years

Advocate D S Chadha

 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Geetinder Singh

  Lawrence Road
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly