×

quesMade a video film for a NGO. How to get its copyright?

I have shot video film for an NGO. We want to get its copyright and earn something for the NGO. How do can we proceed?

• ansCinematography films - also title of motion films including its screenplay is registrable under copyright Act. The same must be registered with the Copyright Board in New Delhi. Pertinent to note that registration is not mandatory but advisable due to its benefits.

An application can be made for copyright of the contents of CD if it has artistic value Copyright Registration Under the Copyright Act of 1957 serves as a prime facie evidence in all courts in India, without further proof or production of the original.Copyright certificate is issued within 6 months

• File Trademark With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Trademark & Copyright Legal Services