Copyright act and IT act case against me in session court what to do

Sir Mere upar copyright act aur IT act impose kra gya h aur yeh case session court mein pending chl raha h toh plzz yeh btaiye ki main government job ke liye fit hu ya nhi

Answers (1)

271 votes

case pending hai to aap government job me apply kar sakte hain on the principle that "no one is accused until and unless proven guilty", par agar aapse poocha jaye kki koi case chal raha hai ya nahi to aap us cheez ko chupa nahi sakte hain

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
9 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
22 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Trademark & Copyright Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles