Clarification regarding trade mark for sale of product in USA

We are a non US company and wanted to launch a software product in US market, but there is a company into US market similar to our product name, for example our software product name is "Heico" , and there is a compnay name in US Heico, But domain for both are different Heico is in different domain, while our software product Heico is in different domain. Will that cause any issues ? (Between into my country - India I have TM for my product as well)

Sir

Trademark Infringement applies for the product falling under the same class and under the same good & services. So, if your mark Heico operates in different domain then that of the US Heico, then there is nothing to worry. However, i would suggest you that you should get your mark Heico Registered in US, so in future you do not face any problem.

Should you need assistance in registering the mark in US then let me know

Regards

We need to check and study the documents and details of the company. Generally such co incidences occur normally we can make a way out by setting out proper documentation and protection for your brand name "xyz. Third party problems are contingent we cannot read out what goes into the mind of other person , here in the present case what we can do is study analyse and make suitable arrangements to safeguard and ensure smooth function of your business.
We can discuss in lenght if you insist and decide.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai