Can I use paintings of famous artists on notebook cover and sell them

Can we use paintings famous artists like john lenon elvis presley and jimi hendrix on notebook covers and sell thm? The art is personal and not copied from copyright images and arts of other artists

Dear sir
only upon seeing the images I shall be able to advice you whether the same shall amount to any violation of law. However, if the picture are within the permissible usage and used for educational purposes it won't amount to violation. However it is advisable that you share the images to be sure of how to go about it.
Regards
Pragya Wazir

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai