what is the format to submit the list of documents in District Court

I am going to file a civil suit in District Court,at Senior Civil Judge. My petition was drafted by me in Marathi. The registered is not willing to admit on following ground i.e. List of Documents is not as per civil process procedure order 13 rule 4. please help me to attached my list as per the demand

There are varying procedure through every district. You have to give me proper details of the suit in which court you are going to file and also you have to show me the list of documents as how you have drafted so that i can guide you proper. for further advice please call me on my mobile

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi